Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have submitted this pic to JCNY and....

They taken me again:)).. My text for the JCNY blog ....
'If you are to see my face on these pages again, it's because I have again been choosen to be a JCNY showcase Model for the third time. Just as the first time I am very excited about this , it's a great experience for a new model such as myself to be introduced to the Fashion Industry. I would like to thank JD and Rhi for giving myself and others this great opportunity a start for a new and inspiring modelling career. As we say in France 'Jamais deux sans trois', third time a charm :) ... but i expect a Fourth and more time. Thank you again for your wonderful jewels, and all you are doing to help make us pretty and glamorous with your beautiful designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment