Friday, May 29, 2009

I want become a Model !!!

When I decided to follow my best Friend Acc in this way, was just to not let her alone, funnier to do it together, the EFA course was two weeks, and OMG lot of work to do, lot of things to learn, was not so easy but was very interesting, the first week was a bit theoretical , but now I know that I was essential for the follow.. be model (try to be) is not just use an Huddle and some walks, it’s an all, not easy at all and can be very stressful… How many of you, has not thought the day of graduation, OMG what I m doing there, and pretend to crash lol, just to avoid it… But when the adrenalin drives you (you blush real life, you sweat a lot alone front of your screen..), it’s the moment that you know, you like it !!! Be there on the runway, people around applauding, and you feel that now you can be a model….
So, freshly graduated, I decided to go on and be a model.. I joined some group to be aware of all casting or contest around which could help me to enter in an agency.. I gave my application when needed, but…..
Have you not noticed that almost all ask you, in which agency you are, what runway you did, for what Designer, yeah question that I can’t reply… because I m new in all this… Oh yes I could write that I did some kilometers in my garden on my private runway to practice… All reply me (when they do) you need experience, how to get experience if nobody give the chance to acquire it??
All no, one group gave me this first chance, it is Model’s Workshop, owned by Monica Balut, a group dedicated to helping the others… All together we are preparing a show, giving our ideas to make it perfect… We will do and I will have my first experience.. something to write on my bio.. finally.
Will it be sufficient ? Probably not but it’s a start J

2 comments:

  1. It can be really hard for a new model to get in with an active agency because despite SL modeling being more than a HUDDLES loaded with poses, there's still more avies than available positions.

    My suggestion is that you just keep blogging here, posting pictures of your avie modeling outfits that *you* like and jump on opportunities as they come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Celebrity, I will :)))

    ReplyDelete