Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last three days were busy...

My rl was so busy so i needed to keep all Notecards and i did all during the last three days...
I applied for a new agency MPI, they have replied me yesterday and take me, just i m still wondering if it's normal to pay to be model in an Agency, i can imagine that if they need help from Models to pay tiers, how they will pay all the rest.. well i m still thinking about.
I filled two applications, Metamorphosis and Starlight one... so now i m waiting :))
And I joined the SuperElite academy as student, the Elite Module..I start on Wednesday, this is very exciting, i m so happy to do and join them, i really apppreciate this Agency/Academy and people in. Lorelei and Rena are very nice, honestly.. I will meet the rest of the team by Wednesday :))
I will post my feeling and so in it...
Then i have submitted my folder to JCNY again, this picture is one of it, I cross my fingers to be chosen again, its very fun and i meet so nice people on this runway :))
Voila you know all or almost ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment