Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Miss Bliss Couture 2010 entry

Well, my week was again so busy... I did so the Elite Classes, three in a week, very interesting.. We will wear Riviera Couture outifts for the graduation show, yeah !!!
Two new things i m doing now :).. the first one i m trained by EFA to become Runway assistant, I dont know if you can imagine what i said when Ella asked me if i was interested, how say NO, i love too much runway and EFA has learnt me so much, all my bases they gave me :))) So it was the first week for the students and myself lol, it was strange to be there, but in the other side, be able to help people, very rewarding experience :))
And because it's not finish :)), i started as Model at LionSkins shop :)) hehe :))
I cant thank enough Ella, she helps me a lot, a really nice and funny girl i really hope she will be finalist in MWV 2010, she desserves it !!!! If i was judge ;)
And today, I sent my folder to try Miss Bliss Couture 2010, above the headshot entry, hey i did myself ;)
Voila, it seems that i m able to writte here on Sunday, so i wish you a good week, and see you on next Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment