Sunday, June 21, 2009

New skin :)

I bought this skin yesterday at Letluka (London), It's soft one:))
So some new about all i did last week.. I have been interviewed by Metamorphosis Agency and they taken me :)).. Hey hey my first true Agency ;).. We have had our first meeting on Thursday, a Photographer Allison Lynaght was invited, she has talked abouther job, herself and gave us some advise to success with them in SL.. Was very interesting, and it was a way to meet all team all, good introduction..
After this i had my first class at Elite :)), was also a talk with the CEO of ICON Magazine, Wil Dreadlow, different talk but very very interesting also. Mimi Boa has gave us also advise about Models in SL, about attitude etc... Next week three classes with Elite :))
Well JCNY has not choosen me, but i will do again !!

No comments:

Post a Comment